Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Perfect Fall Wedding

I've always been on the lookout for the perfect fall wedding, something utterly elegant, timeless, and charmingly rustic. In a sea of oranges and browns, I was beginning to believe this perfect fall wedding would be just a dream.

But along came my own fairy godmother who waved her magical mouse and directed me to Style Me Pretty where I saw the most beautiful autumn wedding planned by Brooke Keegan, designed by Sunny of White Lilac, and photographed by the immensely talented Aaron Delesie.




Hope was not lost, fairy tales do come true, and love conquers all!

Images copyrighted and courtesy of Aaron Delesie via Style Me Pretty.

1 comment:

Destination Inspiration said...

oh that is perfect! love lovelovelove this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...